World of Warcraft Guide

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Guide

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aion Online will beat World of Warcraft?

Welcome on my blog. I must say, I play less these days and I'm mostly enjoying life without games and computer. I think it's great to take your life back after loonger break :) > more sport activities, more parties and more all kind of social life. I must admit, playing to much in games, especially in World of Warcraft can beat you down and break your life. I'm currently out of subscription and I don't think I come back soon to this game, not because it's boring, but mostly because I don't have much time for gaming...

Anyway did you heard about fantastic upcoming MMORPG called Aion: Tower of Eternity? Aion Online is created by NCsoft’s Aion Team Development Dept, a major Korean game developer. This great game PvP and PvE (a concept the developers call PvPvE) in a fantasy game environment. A feature of the game is flight, both as a means of transportation and flying combat. What is interesting, already won the award “Best Korean Game of the Year”. People in Korea are talking that Aion Online has the “epic scale, immersive story, and stunning graphics and sound design”. Game is gooood so check out trailer >



(Aion trailer)

I must admit, game is looking really awesome, and the character creation system allows for a great deal of character customization – probably most advanced character customization I ever saw! In Aion Online there are 4 primary classes, and 8 specialized classes in the game. Players start the game by choosing one of the four primary classes: Warrior, Mage, Scout, or Priest Later we can pick one of the many 2nd class or class specialization, to choose with path of career is best for our gameplay. Just like in Lineage 2 if I remember correct...

Ok enough, I need to go and I don't know when I come back. I feel tired and I don't want to to play to much in MMORPG. This game can be dangerous for you and your health – that's why I leaved World of Warcraft. Maybe after World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion pack I will come back?! Who knows?I play sometimes in flash games or quick, simple shooting games – there is nothing better before I fall asleep...

Take care and see you again!