World of Warcraft Guide

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Guide

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Guild leader with Oscar!

Hi friends, well I didn’t watch The Oscars ceremony several years ago, but i noticed something interesting, related to our dearest World of Warcraft game...
Did you know that Guild Leader wins Oscar? Mr Steve Preeg is a visual effects artists who’s worked on Lord of the Rings movies and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Brad Pitt. Anyway He is from one of his guildies that Preeg is a guild leader in the game - he plays a Combat Rogue with 450 Enchanting and Inscription, and runs a progression guild that’s downed everything but the big black dragon and his three other companions. Well, he picked up really awesome loot, both in and out of game (Oscars are epic at least - the drop rate is very, very low :D

I wonder do Megan Fox play in World of Warcraft - I would gladly meet her in game hy hy

Well, World of Warcraft is really great game, but I must admit that I'm playing in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning lately. I'm just to bored with WoW. Warhammer have all what I want - great Player vs. player features, double level (rank and special renown rank), combat is very fast and I really love in-game world. Warhammer is probably my most favorite universum! I played long time ago in great table-top game called Warhammer Fantasy Battle, after that Warhammer Role-Playing game and I'm just huge fan! I still have some miniature! I will go back to World of Warcraft soon, but now I'm only interested in Warhammer!

See you again on my weblog!